Saturday, July 12, 2008

Learning Attic Greek

A friend at work and I have committed to meet regularly and keep each other accountable to study Attic Greek. We are using Introduction to Attic Greek by Donald J. Mastronarde. I have been procrastinating starting the exercises until I found a reasonable way to type Greek on a computer. I type much better, and with less pain, than I write. I looked for Greek text editors and word processors. As I expected, they cost money. So I was glad to find a free Greek font and template combination that allows me to type my Greek exercises in Microsoft Word. I'm no big fan of Microsoft. But I have Word and have already paid for it, so this will be the simplest way to do my writing. I'll get to a bit of it now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home