Sunday, October 15, 2006

Chance Meeting

Well, you never know what a day will bring. Yesterday afternoon, as I was wandering around Oak Court Mall while my new glasses were being made, I went into Banana Republic. I was wearing my "cross cap", purple and green with a silver cross on the front. A lady was there with her daughter and commented on how much she liked my cap. I said that it was just my way of trying to show my love for my Lord. She said that she wished more people would do that, and that I was doing my part. I said I was trying, and she replied, "So is my husband. He's running for the Senate."

I was talking to Bob Corker's wife. She said that she guessed she should be with her husband campaigning, but her daughters needed her and she came to Memphis to spend time with them. I like that kind of family commitment.

Maybe I should have given her my card and said let me know if you need anything in Memphis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home